10 Essentials Elements for Efficient Content Production
Wrike is a collaboration platform used to streamline content production within your organization. They refer to this as a content engine and describe the ten elements – both from the organization and from the platform – that make content production more efficient.
What’s a Content Engine?
A content engine is the people, processes, and tools that deliver high-quality, targeted and consistent content in a variety of media types, including blog content, webinars, ebooks, infographics, videos and slidesets.
- Executive Buy-in – Because research, development, design, and execution of a content marketing program requires resources, you must have long-term buy-in from your executives.
- Strategic Context – A program that incorporates roles, pain points, intersests, and desires of the target audience as inputs.
- A Content Hub – The central resources where your audience can find the published content and where it can be promoted from.
- Content Creators – A team of people who can write, edit, visualize and manage the content.
- Designers & Content Technicians – Graphic designers, video editors, infographic and ebook specialists that take the content and turn it into art.
- Social Media, Advertising, SEO & Marketing Authomation Collaboration – Making great content isn’t enough, you’ve got to have a team and a stratregy to promote it.
- Workflows, Asset Management & Collaboration Tool – A content production tool like Wrike where you can work from centrally, assigning tasks, timelines, and approvals.
- Editorial Calendar – the ability to schedule and display short and long-term content for your content plan.
- Voice & Brand Guidelines – branding and messaging guides available to your creators and specialists to ensure consistency throughout your content produced.
- Analytics – a platform to track performance for each piece of content, each campaign, each team, and the overall plan.
We’re using our affiliate link in this post, be sure to sign up and take Wrike for a test drive!